Twinbrook Animal Clinic, Inc. cares about the health and safety of our clients and staff during this time of concern with the spread of COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions in addition to our normal regards to sanitation and disinfection of our clinic.
We are asking for your cooperation in following all CDC guidelines for personal health and hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer containing 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid large group gatherings and maintain a safe social distance (6 feet) between yourself and others
- Stay home if you are sick; cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow
- Sanitize and disinfect “high touch” areas 2-3 times/day
Before coming to Twinbrook Animal Clinic, Inc. for your pet’s appointment or medication pick up:
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival and again when leaving the clinic
It is essential for any clientele who have traveled internationally or to an area with high reports of the virus in the United States within the past 14 days to stay home and call our clinic to reschedule your pet’s appointment. This also applies if you are experiencing any cough, fever, and shortness of breath. This policy has also been implemented by our staff.
We can make arrangements to discuss over the phone any issues your pet is having so we can develop an appropriate clinical plan or prescription pick up. Our online pharmacy is a wonderful tool to use during this time for food or medication.
Thank you for understanding as we do our part to protect members of our community and surrounding areas.